Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Fishing (was political)..

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:49:56 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message

The *best* sal****er fishing in this area is down by Virginia Beach,
either out in the ocean or where the ocean meets the Bay and there is
plenty of structure. There's pretty good winter fishing down by the
Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, and I plan to head down there with a couple
of buddies next month. We're just going to hop on a head boat, though.

I've travelled the Bay Bridge/Tunnel several times over the past couple of
years and observed the small fishing boats at or near the pilings. Never
could understand the fun they saw in it. There usually was heavy chop
resulting in the boats bouncing around and the occupants getting beat up
pretty badly.

No thanks.

Same over in Narragansett Bay by the bridges. With the right wind,
these dummies get tossed around and sometimes into the bridge pilings.

As you said, no thanks.