Jim Jim is offline

Default How's the Weather, Florida?

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:02:47 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic
Here are a few pictures from Ft Myers Beach on Sunday afternoon:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1042/dsc0763wv1.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2130/dsc0764rp0.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8614/dsc0766on0.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7519/dsc0765gm9.jpg

Today is about the same, maybe a little warmer and with more sun...

Oh yes, almost forgot, there was also a sand sculpting contest on the
beach:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9518/dsc0784ql2.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6008/dsc0743gl6.jpg

Aren't you worried that someone might take you for an old preverted
dirty man?

My guess is that under the sand in the last photo, the one with Santa
with his mouth open, is W'hine, er, Wayne.

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

Krause would be proud as a peacock if any of those wimmins was his.
Don't forget you showed us a pic of your lady several years ago.