Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default How's the Weather, Florida?

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:33:18 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:02:47 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic

Here are a few pictures from Ft Myers Beach on Sunday afternoon:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1042/dsc0763wv1.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2130/dsc0764rp0.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8614/dsc0766on0.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7519/dsc0765gm9.jpg

Today is about the same, maybe a little warmer and with more sun...

Oh yes, almost forgot, there was also a sand sculpting contest on the
beach:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9518/dsc0784ql2.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6008/dsc0743gl6.jpg

Nice stuff, but I'm a little sad the sand sculptures piqued my
interest the most. Didn't used to be that way (-:
You are influencing my trip plans.
Doesn't take much (-:
Ft. Myers Beach used to be my vacation place until my Dad moved from
Cape Coral. But I was talking with my sis last night about staying at
her place in Punta Gorda, and thinking about running down to Ft. Myers
Beach for some sand/sun time.
What's your opinion of the best beaches near Punta Gorda?

--Vic