[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Those scumbags down the street...

On Nov 11, 11:54*am, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:35:35 -0500, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:31:31 -0500, Boater
wrote:

"...The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops
went through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first.
*The bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid,
she is pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents
make excuses and get him out of trouble all the time."

Guess the author...it's the one who claimed he really didn't accuse his
neighbors or say anything nasty about them.

Maybe I should mail this to his neighbor... Or all of his neighbors...

Sounds like something you would do.

Yes, it does, doesn't it. I think Scotty's neighbors should know about
the unmitigated whack job living amongst them. They might want to take
some precautions. Besides, if they see what he's been posting about
them in a public forum, I'm sure they will all get along so much
better!- Hide quoted text -

Well, I don't think they would care much. They were more worried about
the death threats coming to our daughter and the attempted run down of
her in the street.. Either way, we have all patched things up, and he
guy says he understands how we, the Police, and the neighbors came to
the conclusion we did, and he would have come to the same conclusion
if faced with the same evidence. Either way Salty, do what you need to
do, we know how you like to pick on little girls from under your desk.