MMC MMC is offline

Default How's the Weather, Florida?

wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:12:29 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 10, 10:58 pm, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:02:47 -0600, Vic Smith

wrote:
Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic

Ft Myers is going between 75 and 85 in the day and maybe 55-65 at
night. The rain has pretty much over until June. It will rain now and
then but nothing much.

I am still boating just about every evening. I missed 2 days in the
last week or so, One evening we were at the Kelly Pickler/Sugarland
show at Lakes Park and the other my wife had to work late.

Great sailing weather, crisp cool days and nights her in N. FL.

We may unfurl the old polytarp sail on the pontoon boat again. There
seems to be a pretty good wind here too

Does that make it a catamaran? Cool.