Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default It's govern - not rule...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

The co-chair of Barack Obama's Transition Team, Valerie Jarrett,
appeared on Meet the Press this weekend and used, shall we say, an
interesting word to described what she thinks Barack Obama will be
doing in January when he's officially sworn into office.

Jarret told Brokaw that "given the daunting challenges that we face,
it's important that president elect Obama is prepared to really take
power and begin to rule day one."

Oh, I'm thinking over reach and one term Presidency.

You are probably right. The media, now that they don't have McCain or Palin
to kick around anymore (other than worry about who owns what in her wardrobe
closet), are beginning to seriously analyze Obama's campaign promises
versus the reality of what he can deliver. When the shoe finally drops on
those who were infatuated with hope, his popularity ratings will sink like a
stone.

Meanwhile, I am spending a few days at my son's beachhouse on Cape Cod Bay.
It's amazing the number of die-hard fishing nuts out on the cold, cold bay
in open CC's at 5 in the morning, looking for the last of the Striper and
Bluefish stragglers. Fishing is an addictive disease for some, I guess.
Not for me.

Eisboch