Bill

Default epoxy thickener

Speaking of non-conventional..................
I have used spay paint to color epoxy to match the pieces being glued.
I just spayed into the mix and stirred it up until I got the desired color.

This was done as a cosmetic 'fix' so the repair would not be visible and it
is sandable without changing color.

Not a marine application, by the way.

Bill

"William R. Watt" wrote in message
Jim Conlin ) writes:
Brian, we are being trolled.

Define "trolled". What you are reading may be non-conventional but that is
how progress is made. Many of the advances in boat design and construction
that have made their way into conventional big boat commercial shops came
from the non-conventional small boat projects of amateurs.

----
William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community

network
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm