[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Yo - anybody want these things?

On Nov 9, 5:48*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 20:13:52 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

I just found some casette tapes - I got six Maxell XL90 minute and
five TDK D 60 minute.

Anybody want 'em? *If not, I'm going to just chuck 'em.

I have a couple Sony Beta cassettes while we are cleaning out old
oxide. Not sure what is on them but it is nostalgia. Sorry I gave away
the Deep Throat tape they were tossing in on a SL7200 sale in 1975.

I use a three head Marantz portable cassette recorder to record the
interviews I do for clients. But I have a half case of blank cassettes
in my supplies cabinet, so I don't need more. After I do my write-ups, I
bulk erase the tapes and reuse them a couple of times. Never liked
cassettes for music.

In 2008 most people are using electronic memory to record. But then
again, it's all a lie anyway......you don't work.