[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Yo Harry and Jimmie!

On Nov 9, 10:05*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 9, 9:18 pm, Jim wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 9, 4:17 pm, Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 8, 9:08 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
Rowdy Mouse Racing, do what you think is right in your heart, and no
one can ever question you as a parent..
That's absolute bull****.
You're an absolute asshole.
We all know that your family won't have anything to do with you. Maybe
it's because you think that doing what's right in your heart is
bull****?
Rumer has it that Krauses bride dropped the hyphen krause and reverted
back to her maiden name. Who coulld blame her.
You're full of ****, as usual. Are you drinking from Justwaitaloogy's
cup of fantasies about me?- Hide quoted text -
Well, Loogie and I are not known for dishonesty.. you are, do the
math...
I THINK THR RUMOR MUST BE TRUE. No one seems to want to be linked to him
by name or otherwise.- Hide quoted text -

Here's a question for you.. How many nasty rumors could be started
about our disgusting friend, Harry?

Answer.....

NONE! They're all true

Rowdy Mouse Racing, We got friends on big Yellow bikes.. *

I read where Florida Jim was tossed out of the navy because he played
pick up the soap one too many times in the showers...and you were tossed
down the stairs by the cops.

I am sure both rumors are true.- Hide quoted text -

Where'd you read that liar?