[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Looks like..

On Nov 10, 7:28*am, Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news:Yp6dnR8nNaThu4rUnZ2dnUVZ_vadnZ2d@earthl ink.com...
"Don White" wrote in message
et...
Bertie...you taking the same 'stupid pills' as Ditzy Dan?
Where did I say I didn't know which countries comprised North
America??
Don't confuse me with that tart from the bush.

Well Don, she seems to have done better in government employment than
you did.

Well..no one bought me a $150k wardrobe to spiffy up my image.

That wardrobe came after she had more success in public employment than
you.
I think it wonderful the usual idiots are still fans of Palin.
Seems to more successful and a happier marriage than you.
On what basis would you make a claim like that, Bilious? Your hope?

From your obvious lack of happiness in life.

Ahhh. So, on this as with every other pronouncement you've made here,
you are full of schitt.- Hide quoted text -

So, were you full of **** when you said you kick little rescue
kittens..? I don't have time to google it because I have to do
important secret gubment work, for top secret gubment secret guys....