Boater Boater is offline

Default Our Courageous President-elect...

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 07:58:40 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 9, 8:52 am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.
Facts show that while most of the MSM reported 84% positive for Obama,
only 14% for McCain, and Fox was an even 40% and 40%. This is just a
long ongoing propoganda movement designed to silence any opposititon
based on the Fairness Doctrine. If you dare ask a real question, you
will be censored.

Weren't you going to ignore them for a week?

~~ Snerk ~~
If y'all weren't following us around sniffing at our butts, whatever would
you do?

Herring just cannot behave decently. His every post here is an insult, a
pattern he follows almost to the letter at the other place.

Perhaps one of his buddies might explain to him that if he improved his
attitude, he'd be treated a bit better.