posted to alt.sailing.asa
Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default Please don't wait

"Bob" wrote in message
On Nov 8, 9:51 am, "Charles Momsen" wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in message

The current situation is a great test for Obama's understanding
of what made America great, he's not in office yet and already his
sycophants are backpedalling. Hope and change we can believe in - a great
slogan!

-Ya I like that slogan.
-Lets see what was the republican one...... oh, ya:

-"Keep BIG government off my back and out of my pocket."
-"america should not me in teh busines of NATION BUILDING"

-I really like: "Bring it one" and of course "Mission Accompllished"
-those were really good ones too.
-Bob

If you think you're arguing against my point by indicating that the
Republicans have had hypocritical slogans you aren't doing a very good job.
All you are doing is dragging the Democrats to the same level as Republicans
by using Republican behavior to justify the Democrats. Your argument is
illogical and if anything, undermines your point.

If your point is that there is and will be little difference between Obama's
"Hope and change we can believe in" and Bush's "Doctrine" I will agree with
you. There is very little difference and that is my whole point and, by
accident, yours.