posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

Default Please don't wait

On Nov 8, 9:51*am, "Charles Momsen" wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in message

The current situation is a great test for Obama's understanding
of what made America great, he's not in office yet and already his
sycophants are backpedalling. Hope and change we can believe in - a great
slogan!

Ya I like that slogan.
Lets see what was the republican one...... oh, ya:

"Keep BIG government off my back and out of my pocket."
"america should not me in teh busines of NATION BUILDING"

I really like: "Bring it one" and of course "Mission Accompllished"
those were really good ones too.
Bob