posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man[_3_] Kadaitcha Man[_3_] is offline

Default Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

rand mair fheal, ye big-nosed infidel, wretched, bloody and usurping
boar, ye lectured:

In article ,
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote:

Matt Stawicki, ye raw-boned simple clown, a huge translation of
hypocrisy, vilely compiled, profoundly stupid, ye drawled:

No bigotry intended, implied or stated. Facts are facts. CA spends
millions providing health care for illegal Mexicans. They even come
over the border to get free medical care, then go back!

But you wouldn't if you were a poor Mexican peasant, right?

the claim is nonsensical
people dont freely stroll across the border
hospitals dont check citizenship or immigration status of patients

and the people who get hit the worst are like po widdle matty
middle class home owners who lost their coverage
when they lost their job or the employer drop coverage
and a preexisting condition locks them out of coverage

they then choose between dying
or watching their entire middle class property seized to pay bills
leaving them destitute but as uncollectable as they are uncoverable

So, to summarise, one is better off if one is an illegal Mexican immigrant.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking horrible used tampons and snot-nosed cow
intestine garnish accompanied by cloying crutch on top of disturbing
stingray bladder, cooked in a wriggling cup containing medium cooked
bamboo, warm pieces of vaginal yeast, abalone and tongue, artery sauce,
a side of hedgehog lung and a goblet of pap smear scrapings.