[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Yo Harry and Jimmie!

On Nov 8, 8:13*am, JohnH wrote:
In your continuous attempts to devolve, one of you said, "Awwww...wefound
a sore spot."

Are you two fondling each other's 'spots' enough to determine which are
sore?

Yuck! Do you squeeze each other's evil smelling pustulesf also, or is that
something that Harry remains the expert at doing?

Tell us more about 'loads'!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

I think it's almost time for another ignore week.. Oh, and let me beat
Harry to the punch....."it would be good if we would ignore justwait,
dk, john, loogie, etc." Of course that would leave only the liars
and jelous punks, but Harry, Donnie, and Jim find it easier to keep up
to that kind of filth... I just can't imagine spending all day making
up stories and fighting with sockpuppets until my kid goes into a
depression and slanders me all over the net or in Harrys case, just
disowns me.... snerk

Rowdy Mouse Racing, do what you think is right in your heart, and no
one can ever question you as a parent..