Don White Don White is offline

Default Dems owe me

"Canuck57" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
snip...
Unions, regulation, taxes, un-motivated, expensive, work forces, greed
and corruption. Killed our industrial complex. Granted, there were
republicans and democrats who were involved.

Unions?? Only a small fraction of the US workforce is unionized, yet
clowns like you still blame them for your situation.
Wake up & blame the greedy *******s who run the companies.

I think it was meant not at one particular union, but in general.

For example, union employees are into my utility bill all over. City
workers are even union. So the price doubles. I need to make more to
afford it even if I am non-union. I also get taxed more so the union
government employee gets more and it inflates the prices to the moon.
Then we need to pay for union priced cars.

Then the bubble breaks. GM goes down right after Christmas. At their
burn rate the creditors must be getting ants in their pants.

But I agree, management is the ultimate culprit here. They should have
had their asses kicked a long time ago.

Instead they and the board of directors just kept rewarding themselves more
& more.
Wonder how much the top people at GM & Ford made in total last year & this
year.