posted to alt.sailing.asa
Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default Liberal argument tactic exposed!

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:26:54 -0700, "Charles Momsen"

said:

What was wrong? The grammar or the message?

Had I wanted to object to the message I would have done so.

Goldwater's speech writer was Karl Hess. I met him and Toni Nathan at the
Libertarian Party convention in Chicago during the late 70's. Toni Nathan
was the first woman ever to get an electoral college vote cast for her. She
preceded Geraldine Ferraro by almost 2 decades.

http://www.reason.com/news/show/29477.html