[email protected] FloydOfPink@gmail.com is offline

Default Gene's server??

On Nov 7, 11:57*am, wrote:
On Nov 7, 11:23*am, wrote:

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:18:22 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Nov 7, 11:10*am, wrote:
On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:07:01 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Nov 7, 10:59*am, wrote:
On Nov 7, 10:54*am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

Man, just thinking about that nasty stinking fat slob's ass makes me
want to puke.

You must have to empty that bucket constantly!- Hide quoted text -

When I think of your lover Harry's fat nasty pustule pocked ass, yes
indeed.

Bwhahahaha! You better go dump that bucket. I think it's probably full
again by now, since as you just agreed, you think about Harry's ass
constantly..- Hide quoted text -

Where did I ever say such a thing? You need to learn to read. Then
learn to write. Then you may have a shot at saying something
meaningful without all of the low life vulgar trash you spew.- Hide quoted text -

Drop em' loog, must suck to have nothing to offer, anywhere...