[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Looks like..

On Nov 7, 9:07*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
news:78OdnTldEejy2YnUnZ2dnUVZ_h6dnZ2d@earthlink. com...

It's over. *You lost big time. *Get over it.

Heh. * I had to laugh. * I remember someone saying that to Harry.
Took him eight years.

Eisboch

Now he can gloat and, **** & moan, simultaneously. It's like he died and
went to heaven, or wherever he would go.

Now we can look to the future and remember there will always be *someone*
here to defend/rationalize every *O* and democrat mis-step along the way.
Oh, and find a way to blame it on Bush and those nasty evangelicals.

The only difference is us "wingers" (moderate republicans) won't spend
the next 4 years making up stories,namecalling, and running
interference for our worst criminals, in an attempt to subvert our
elected government... We will probably buck up, pay more taxes, and
hope for the future. Time will tell.

The only thing for certain is Harry, James, Salty, et al will probably
continue to spin, dance, attack and do what they can to drive any
oppositition away from the conversation. This is not a party of
tolerance or compromise, they have proven to be a party of hate and
censorship...They can't help but sit back and throw stones... So buck
up and keep working, someone will have to pay for their folly. I'm
still waiting for Obama to say something about health care