D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Actual boating question!

"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:59:03 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Yup. And try to find the non-detergent variety. It's often used in
pressure washers as well.
As an engine oil?

I know my four cycle lawn and garden stuff all seems to run on 30
weight oil including that monster Ariens snowblower I have.

I remember going to AutoZone looking for 30W ND and the guy at the
counter
had never heard of it.
Why does that not surprize me.

What the hell is a snowblower? 8)

It's a machine that makes snow on ski slopes. If you don't know what a ski
slope is, Wiki it. ;-)

Is there one of those over at Disney World? I drive by there frequently but
have never noticed one.