Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

wrote in message

Speaking of which.. Tell me about your Sprinter.. I saw them listed
from 14,000 to 100,000 in a quick search, I suppose I must have missed
somethig but I was in a hurry. I am looking to trade my Blazer in for
something I can use as a hauler for a couple of bikes. What kind of
gas mileage do you get in yours? Not crossposted...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, looking for hauler version 2.0

I assume you are looking for something you can eat/sleep in as well.
Otherwise, why not a simple trailer?

But, to answer your question, our Sprinter ... set up as a mini RV by
Pleasure-Way ... gets a solid 20-21 mpg on the highway doing 65-70 mph.
Slightly less (18-19 mpg) towing a trailer. It's the 2005 model, 170-inch
(long) wheelbase with the 5 cylinder diesel. Still has less than 4000
miles on it. We rarely use it, but Mrs.E. refuses to even think of selling
it because she thinks it's "cute".

Eisboch