Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default SPOT battery life

On 2008-11-06 21:01:26 -0500, Larry said:

Gogarty wrote in news:20081106-225644.290.0
@Gogarty.news.bway.net:

Nope. Have you noticed they have pulled the plug on Vista?

Correction - WE have pulled the plug on Vista. M$ is simply complying with
our demands....(c;

Oh, THAT I can agree with. I have zero MicroS..t products on our (now)
3 machines.

Just saw an Infoworld survey the other day that only 3% of companies
have switched to Vista in the nearly 2 years it's been out; 57% expect
to leapfrog Vista to 7.

Having done a switch from NT to XP in our company, they'd have to pay
me megabucks to do the same for Vista. And I probably would skip out
before they throw the final switch, as I've heard too many of the
stories.

--
Jere Lull