[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

On Nov 6, 11:59*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

You are now a member of the aholes obsessed with my family.

Carry on Reggie.

He has a point Reggie.
Forget about his family.

Become obsessed with what he owns or recently bought instead. *It's the
proper thing to do, you see.

Eisboch

Speaking of which.. Tell me about your Sprinter.. I saw them listed
from 14,000 to 100,000 in a quick search, I suppose I must have missed
somethig but I was in a hurry. I am looking to trade my Blazer in for
something I can use as a hauler for a couple of bikes. What kind of
gas mileage do you get in yours? Not crossposted...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, looking for hauler version 2.0