JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

On Nov 6, 10:06*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" ""reggie\"@has left
the building" wrote:
JimH wrote:

You have slid further down the gutter John.

1. *Why are you such a bitter old man?
2. *What families should I lay off of?

BTW: *My son, a US Marine, is a far better man than you. *Your insult
to him defines the type of person you are.

I think you son said it best "my dad is just a bitter old man who spends
* all of his time in front of the computer and only comes out to yell at
everyone". *I understand why your son joined the marines.

JimH, Get a life

I am not surprised that you dismissed this recent post of mine to FL
Jim and his sick obsession with my life and family:
===============

"Regarding my son's blog.............a 14 year old boy with raging
hormones and having family problems is not unique nor indicative of
the type of parenting and love he received in his earlier years. Yes
I was hard on him during those troubled times and if I had to do it
over again I would not do anything different. The fact that he was
able to move past those problems and turned into a fine young man is
the end story..........and I am proud as hell of him.

Now you, Herring and FL Jim can continue to try to make a deal of FL
Jim's stalking efforts and can continue to try to make something of
the blog of a 14 year old boy. By doing so you folks have lowered
yourselves to the level of troubled 13 year old boys. My son has
moved past that crap.

Carry on boys. "

You are now a member of the aholes obsessed with my family.

Carry on Reggie.