Reginald P. Smithers III[_4_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_4_] is offline

Default What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

JimH wrote:

You have slid further down the gutter John.

1. Why are you such a bitter old man?
2. What families should I lay off of?

BTW: My son, a US Marine, is a far better man than you. Your insult
to him defines the type of person you are.

I think you son said it best "my dad is just a bitter old man who spends
all of his time in front of the computer and only comes out to yell at
everyone". I understand why your son joined the marines.

JimH, Get a life