Justin C[_15_] Justin C[_15_] is offline

Default SPOT battery life

In article , Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:23:09 -0500, Gogarty
wrote:

Same here. Nothing there. But then, I have never been able to make SPOT
display. I have Java and Java scripts up the gazoo to no effect.

What operating system and version of Internet Exploder are you
running?

There's only one[1][2] OS that runs IE, and it's not one of the good
ones.

Justin.

1. Many versions, but still the same OS
2. It did run on OS X too until MS stopped supporting it. It was *very*
bad though[3].
3. As is most MS stuff on other platforms.
--
Justin C, by the sea.

Yeah, so I don't like MS, you wanna make something of it?