[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Actual boating question!

On Nov 6, 12:53*pm, Terry S wrote:
You will often get foaming when bleeding the air from a hydraulic system
(you're mixing air and oil under pressure after all). Simply let it
settle out for a day or two and recheck and re-top it off until you're
running clean.

--
Regards,
* * * Dave Brown

Thanks to everyone who responded! That gives me peace of mind. It's
been a couple of days now, I'll look at it again tonight and see what
the level looks like. *Sounds like I should top it off, run it some
more, rest, repeat until it quits foaming.

Can't wait until next spring when I can get the boat back in the water
with the t & t installed and working. I'm too damn old *:-) to be
dragging that heavy 75 horse up manually. The boating season is too
short here in Minnesota to waste time struggling with heavy outboards.

P.S. The boat is a 1974 vintage Crestliner 15.5' , beautiful 70's
orange and white, in near mint shape, tri hull with an almost square
bow... I'm a retro guy and just love this old gal. The motor of course
is classic Chrysler white with orange accents, matches up perfectly.
If anyone would like to see a photo of my baby, let me know.

Terry.

Fire away, I'm sure others would like to see it, too!