Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default Dems owe me

Jim wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 15:10:06 GMT, JohnH wrote:

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 09:16:57 -0500,
wrote:

Just think what a Democratic Administration might accomplish if it
didn't have to expend all it's time and energy correcting Republican
messes.
Getting in your excuses early?

Stick with what's on your pedo mind.

You snipped a lot of what I wrote because you know its the truth, and
your position is unsupportable.

Here is my post again in its entirety:

When the last Democratic President took office there was what was
considered an insurmountable deficit. Wghen he left office, eight
years later, he handed over a country that had a surplus, to a
Republican President. What';s the current deficit or surplus after 8
years of Republicans? Don't worry, the Democrats will fix your massive
screw ups AGAIN. Just bear in muind that they cant fix yuoru 8 years
of hard work in the wrong direction, overnight. We may need to
maintain Democratic control for the next 30 years or so to make sure
you don't go stupid on us again.

Just think what a Democratic Administration might accomplish if it
didn't have to expend all it's time and energy correcting Republican
messes. We might be in a much better position in so many areas that
they can't even get to.
We'd probably still be the world leader in manufacturing, and be
admired and respected around the world.

Toyota would being trying to emulate Chrysler, and Michigan would be
swamped with work and not enough workers to fill all the positions.

Your thoughts mimic Krause's. Are you related?

Unions, regulation, taxes, un-motivated, expensive, work forces, greed
and corruption. Killed our industrial complex. Granted, there were
republicans and democrats who were involved.

What is sad that the first black president is going to be remember in
history as the president who created the depression of 2008. With his
advisers polosi, dodd, frank, and reid it is inevitable. All of
Roosevelt's social welfare programs could not pull the country out of
that depression. The Reagan/Bush tax cuts created more jobs than all of
the social democrats welfare programs create since 1929.