posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Congratulations America!

On Nov 5, 10:17 am, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:16:41 -0800, "Capt. JG" said:

I think a lot of us are hoping that he'll
be able to be an actual uniter.

And do you also believe in the tooth fairy?

Poor Dave. The guy has no money and his beloved Bush crushed the US
economy. Now poor Dave wants to pretend that Obama can do worse? If
Dave ever understood anything but his narrow minded partisan views,
he'd know that Bush was NEVER a republican and simply ran the country
into the ground for his own private agendas. All Dave cares about his
TEAM, not whether they had good intentions or not.
My father is wealthy. He voted for Obama. My wife and I make enough
money that we'll get taxed. So what? I have 2.5 acres in NY, a nice
boat, fast cars and a theater bigger than many in malls. We ALSO voted
for Obama because we care about this country more than people like
Dave.

RB