[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Marion Barry re-elected, or why DC has problems...

On Nov 6, 11:34*am, Jim wrote:
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:24:47 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
the DC voters deserve what they get. Now they want the rights of
statehood.

This is what they got:

These are actual quotes taken from Mayor Marion Barry, of Washington,
D.C.

"The contagious people of Washington have stood firm against
diversity
during this long period of increment weather." -- M. Barry, Mayor of
Washington, DC
Poor Herring. Nothing is going "his way" these days. Well, John, I
hope
you have some interesting "encounters" with your Latino neighbors.
They
do know how much you dislike people of color, right?
I wouldn't be surprised if they ran his cracker ass right out of town.
What a racist comment Don. Do the Canadian Authorities know that you are
demeaning a whole race of people with your hatred?

A whole race of people are similar to JohnnyH???
I doubt that.

Donnie, can you find one racial slur I've made? Didn't think so.

But you do well at believing Harry. That's good.

WAFDS!
--

What about your insults toward 'those Mexicans' down the street lowering
your property values...and lets not forget the minority students you

Donny, Those slanderous remarks were a product of Krause' vivid but
twisted imagination. I can't imagine why you follow his lead. If you
insist on being a follower,you will never see what's on the horizon for
you. All you will ever see is a big fat ass in front of you.- Hide quoted text -

Don't burst Donnie's bubble. His crew has no interest in facts, just
playground insults...