Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default SW Tom - Take a gander

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:42:30 -0800, "Calif Bill"

news
On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 17:18:36 -0500, Boater
wrote:

My limited experience with *deliberate* "bokeh" was when I used to do a
lot of "head shots" with my 35mm film camera and my 105mm f/2.5 Nikon
lens.

When ever this subject comes up, it's inevitable that Kim Kirpatrick's
name pops up as a superior example of how to properly induce bokeh
into a photo.

http://www.kimkirkpatrick.com/

He works in the DC area. I had to look him up to find his website, so
I cheated slightly. :)

Just drop the camera and the lens get bokehed. Easy.

LOL!!!

True.