Bob Bob is offline

Default Ice age?

On Nov 5, 3:56*pm, Gordon wrote:
Alarmists Still Heated Even As World Cools

INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY

Now, if only we could get the warming alarmists to face facts and cool
it as well.

Look ypou stupid ****. try reading somthing that does not originate
from Fox News.....

Its called GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE for a reason. Our weather is getting
all messed up.
the surprising thing is the latest research from NSF is showing a
predictable patern....... and it aint good.

Even the the most CONSERVATIVE organization out there is predicting
and making fiscal decissions conting on GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE.........
its called INSURACNCE COMPANINES !
Ya think they are a bunch of tree huggers????????
Bob

Bob

C A L A M A R