Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Dems owe me

wrote in message
Got my financial reports on my investments today, lost nearly $85,000.
I have always been fiscally responsible, never carry any cc balance,
live within my means, save for retirement, dont own an expensive
house, etc.
So, my retirement fund loses $80,000 due to Dem Chris Dodd of the
banking comitttee and Barney Frank and the other dems who refused to
take action in 2005 when they were warned their actions were
endangering the economy. DEMS OWE ME BIG MONEY. I figure I have paid
my share of the national debt, Dems can all pay the rest. If you
voted Dem, you pay. The market isnt coming back any time soon because
nobody in their right mind would invest knowing the crooks now control
the economy. I dun paid my part of the debt, so if you voted Dem, pay
up cuz YOU caused the problem.

I wish it was only 85K.