Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Biden was correct.

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 02:53:01 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:04:30 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

. ..
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:26:34 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

And it didn't take six months. More like under 24 hours.

Looks like Russia is the first to start beating the drums, looking for a
response from Obama.

Send the Marines!!

~~ snerk ~~

Alert the body locators.

What's the first thing they told you in boot camp?

Your job is not to die for your country, but make the other guy die
for his. :)

Don't recall that from the Navy. In fact, on one DC team my job was
to pick up plutonium scattered on the deck from a hit on the ASROC,
and put it in a bucket to toss over the side. Of course I had heavy
rubber gloves to "protect" my hands. No lead blanket over my balls
though. Pure suicide job.
You'd think they'd provide a little shovel with a long handle, but
noooooo, rubber gloves. Effing idiots running that show probably
didn't put much thought into it.

--Vic