HK HK is offline

Default President Obama

wrote:
On Nov 5, 8:36 pm, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 7:22 am, Tim wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:21 am, Boater wrote:
Cliff wrote:
Now that we have gummer's limited attention span ...
It's Gummy...not Gummer. :)
alt.machines.cnc, misc.survivalism, rec.crafts.metalworking,
alt.impeach.bush, alt.usenet.kooks, rec.boats, alt.politics.democrats,
alt.abortion, alt.politics.liberalism
What is the point Harry?
Harry's point is to be the biggest nastiest low life fat scumball that
he can be. He does a damned good job. He's even got his puppy Don
doing it.
Dumb Donnie is well trained.
Krueger is out of the casket for his nightly round of insulting...again.
Be happy that I don't spend all day at it like you, asshole.

Another right wing asshole around here during the day would hardly be
noticed.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, since you brought your little crew of sockpuppets in, no one can
have a productive conversation. You are like the little dirty kid in
the back of the class always screaming for attention, hated, stupid,
and clueless...

Discuss boats much?

No?

Stop whining.