[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default The fron page of rec.boats

On Nov 5, 4:56 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

This is what it looks like via GoogleGroups. Notice hardly any boating
posts?

now that the election is over, and that we have a future POTUS, is it
possible to turn rec.boats back to "rec.boats?

It seems that rec.boats, has turned 90% politcal.

I don't know, maybe I'm a dreamer, but it is something nice to
consider.

There are a number of babies here who feel they have a lot to cry about.
Maybe thay'll man-up and accept their situation in a month or two.

Boating topics seem to generate little enthusiasm here whereas
politics does.