JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default Biden was correct.

On Nov 5, 5:00*pm, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...

The new Russian president, under the watchful eye of ex-KBG honcho Putin,
is on a new course. *Destination is the establishment of a new cold war at
a minimum.

Eisboch

Afterthought .... *aren't you glad we have an experienced community
organizer in charge?

Eisboch

As opposed to what? A tired-out old Vietnam warrior *who is a decade
past his intellectual peak and a ditzy broad from Alaska who thinks she
has foreign policy experience because she can see Russia across the Strait?

Once again, I remind you that if anything happens between now and the
third week in January, it is Bush that has to deal with it.

And he will in an appropriate manner.

How things are handled by the new POTUS, once sworn in is on him.

BTW: The Dems will be in "near absolute" power in January '09 and I
hope/pray that they do the right things for our Country.