Boater Boater is offline

Default Biden was correct.

Eisboch wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

The new Russian president, under the watchful eye of ex-KBG honcho Putin,
is on a new course. Destination is the establishment of a new cold war at
a minimum.

Eisboch

Afterthought .... aren't you glad we have an experienced community
organizer in charge?

Eisboch

As opposed to what? A tired-out old Vietnam warrior who is a decade
past his intellectual peak and a ditzy broad from Alaska who thinks she
has foreign policy experience because she can see Russia across the Strait?

Once again, I remind you that if anything happens between now and the
third week in January, it is Bush that has to deal with it.