JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default The fron page of rec.boats

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:57:02 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

This is what it looks like via GoogleGroups. Notice hardly any boating
posts?

now that the election is over, and that we have a future POTUS, is it
possible to turn rec.boats back to "rec.boats?

It seems that rec.boats, has turned 90% politcal.

I don't know, maybe I'm a dreamer, but it is something nice to
consider.

It won't happen. Thanks to Harry's recruiting, our membership has doubled.
Guess what...the new guys aren't into boats.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]