Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default SPOT battery life

On 2008-11-05 08:46:44 -0500, Gogarty said:

In article ,
says...
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:23:09 -0500, Gogarty
wrote:

Same here. Nothing there. But then, I have never been able to make SPOT
display. I have Java and Java scripts up the gazoo to no effect.

What operating system and version of Internet Exploder are you
running?

SPOT tech support was quite useless. I am running Windows XP completely up
to date and Firefox 3 though I also have IE 7. SPOT won't show me a shared
page on any of them nor on my laptop which is running Windows ME. I just
get a blank page with the SPOT logo.

Something's wrong on your systems.

I've zero MicroS..t products on my Mac and have zero problems with SPOT.

When I say zero, I mean zero. Even WMP files and other proprietary MS
formats are translated by third-party apps into standards-based
protocols.

There is now no reason to support MicroS..t in any way, shape or form.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's pages: