Alta47 Alta47 is offline

Default Stupid boat launching question

wrote in message
I load a pontoon on a trailer and it needs some coaxing sometime. The
trick is to get a "salt water treated" PT 2x12 and bolt it down on the
trailer next to the center roller. Then you can walk on the trailer
instead of that slimy ramp.
I used hot dipped carriage bolts and backer plates from the trailer
guy under the stringers so I had the rounded heads on the walking
surface.

Thanks. I'll check that out and see if that looks like something I can do
on the trailer I have (probably, "yes").

I am amazed at all of the different ideas and tricks people here have
suggested.