Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default Obama said

Jim wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

In spite of what he was taught to believe, Obama said "God bless
America" last night in front of 150k witnesses. I hope he meant it.

I think Obama has learned a lot from his campaign, or a least I think
he should have. I seriously think he started with a very naive and
shallow understanding of the diverse heartbeat of this country,
despite his obvious intelligence. That's understandable and his
experiences will hopefully make him realize that there are more facets
to our culture and society than those he was aware of when he first
started his campaign.

It doesn't mean he has to change his principles, but he may have to
change his approach.

Eisboch

Well put.

Do you believe that when he said "God Bless America" it meant any more
to him than the other things he has promised his followers?