Jim Jim is offline

Default Obama said

Eisboch wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

In spite of what he was taught to believe, Obama said "God bless America"
last night in front of 150k witnesses. I hope he meant it.

I think Obama has learned a lot from his campaign, or a least I think he
should have. I seriously think he started with a very naive and shallow
understanding of the diverse heartbeat of this country, despite his obvious
intelligence. That's understandable and his experiences will hopefully
make him realize that there are more facets to our culture and society than
those he was aware of when he first started his campaign.

It doesn't mean he has to change his principles, but he may have to change
his approach.

Eisboch

Well put.