Big Boater Big Boater is offline

Default Thank you, my fellow Americans!

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Really. The throbbing headache (figurative, of course) I've had for the
last eight years is beginning to subside, and I expect it'll be entirely
gone by the end of the third week of January 2009.

Eight years?

Hey, anything was worth getting rid of your political cut and pastes of the
past 12 years.
You are welcome. :-)

Eisboch

Eisboch,

I had to stop by just to see what political rhetoric was being posted
in rec.boats. It appears that most Republicans in here are being very
supportive of OUR new president, yet Harry is still slinging mud 12 yr
old mud.

If Harry bothered to volunteered to work for Obama, Maryland might have
gone to McCain. He might have volunteered to help with the Obama
campaign, but since the campaign was one of the best run campaign ever,
they told Harry "We need your help in posting 100 messages a day in
rec.boats. Heck there are almost 8 regulars in rec.boats, and you have
been very effective in selling the Democratic story.

My son worked on Obama's campaign, and one of the sent out messages to
have everyone on their email and telephone list, promise to call 5
voters and personally ask them to vote. My wife, who knew her vote
would not change the results in GA., left work early, just so she could
vote.

It appears that the Republican party has been taken over by the
religious right, if the Dem's are smart they will lean towards the
center, and they will be in charge for a long time. Last night, I
looked at the election map and compared the election results with the US
education map. Most of the states with the lowest high school grad
rate, the lowest SAT scores, the lowest ACT scores, went to McCain.
Most of the states with the highest high school grad rate, those with
the best rated colleges and universities, those with the highest ACT and
SAT scores voted for Obama. If the Repub's want to regain control, they
need to make a drastic change