JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default SW Tom - Take a gander

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:31:33 -0500, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 15:03:45 -0500, Boater wrote:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/29737c6c.jpg

This was shot handheld, no "VR," at 56mm, f9 at 1/200th from a
considerable distance, and cropped. See if you can read the words just
below the center top row of windows...

Relatively inexpensive lens, too.

Tell whoever took the picture to invest in a level. Perhaps some work on
depth of field would be appropriate.

BTW, who took the picture?

D'oh. I took the photo. Yesterday. I was testing a lens, not looking for
an art photo. The ground in the park area where I was is not even close
to level. I have a new lens to try out, and I wanted to see what it
could do on a building with some interesting units. I cropped out the
bottom third of the photo...just more grass.

Oh. You're right. Sometimes the engineers will design a building to have
the same slope as the ground beneath it.

Do you *really* expect folks to believe you took a picture you're posting
as your own?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]