Jim Jim is offline

Default Congrats to Obama

wrote:
On Nov 4, 11:12 pm, wrote:
Here's to hoping he governs wisely and observes the civil liberties of
all.

Doubtful.. they have already started censoring free speech, and have
vowed to take it further. What make any intelligent person think the
most liberal and extremely partisan members of congress, one who has
won through obvious, organized, criminal voter fraud, will be a
moderate now?

Groups such as Acorn will be exonerated.
Free speech for opposition will be squashed.
Frivolous investigations will be the rule of law, against one party..
Have you all not been watching?
The worst criminals will be put into positions of power.
The right for fair and private elections has already been destroyed, a
policy that will be enforced, funded, and excused.

Aside from that. I for one will be a better American than so many
members of the party or intolerance. I will call Obama my President, I
will try to support him when I can, and will pray for his success.
Again we have shown the world that we are above the prejudice and
oppression of our forefathers...

God Bless America.

I will support him if he proves himself worthy.