[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default OT and political: Looking for guidance

On Nov 4, 11:20 pm, BAR wrote:
Mike wrote:
Huh? The Declaration of Independance takes precedence over the US
Constitution? I don't think so, since the latter was written after the
former. While I wish it were true, it aint happening.

No offense here, but what is your name? If you want to be called ohara5.0 so
be it... just wondering since you never sign your posts.

Read the Declaration of Independence again. Read the US Constitution
again. We consent to be governed. We don't consent to tyranny or
subjugation.

The constitution defines and limits the powers of govt. It is very
clear from the 9th and 10th amendments that it is not intended to
limit rights of people. The Declaration clearly sets out the idea of
the rights of people to rebellion against tyranny and this is not
affected by the Constitution.