BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default OT and political: Looking for guidance

Mike wrote:
Huh? The Declaration of Independance takes precedence over the US
Constitution? I don't think so, since the latter was written after the
former. While I wish it were true, it aint happening.

No offense here, but what is your name? If you want to be called ohara5.0 so
be it... just wondering since you never sign your posts.

Read the Declaration of Independence again. Read the US Constitution
again. We consent to be governed. We don't consent to tyranny or
subjugation.