JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default Christmas Boat Parades

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:15:26 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Nov 4, 12:55*pm, JohnH wrote:
Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!

Here is a list from BoatUS magazine for those interested.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/boatus/200811/#/78

Here are the winners from the 2007 Annapolis Christmas Lights Boat Parade.

http://www.eastportyclightsparade.com/2007_winners.htm

Don't know if we'll make the 2008 parade, but I may put the boat in just to
go see it.

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

Awe, come on John! Make it as gaudy as you can, we'd all LOVE to see
the pics!

No, no. I didn't say I'd be *in* the parade! I'd just watch. From a
distance. Like...

"From a distance we are instruments
marching in a common band.
Playing songs of hope, playing songs of peace.
They're the songs of every man.
God is watching us. God is watching us.
God is watching us from a distance."

Like that.