DK DK is offline

Default WAFA helps McCain win!

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 23:42:19 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 2, 7:57 pm, Jim wrote:
JimH wrote:

Hey Jimbo.You begged me to go find that bit of information for you.
Isn't it amazing how getting out of a toxic environment makes such a
big
difference?
You proved that you are an internet stalker and one sick person.

Get help.

He probably could find a young counselor at his county mental health
facility.
Have you had good luck with that? *Do you prefer them young? What
gender?*
You pimpin' kids again?

You showing where your minds are...again?

You, Salty, Jimh, and Harry - it's got to be gay or pedophilic, right?
--

Better speak to your 3rd class private, Ditzy Dan.
He brought the issue up. example "Do you prefer them young? What

You don't read well. I guess that would be asking too much.